TruSculpt® 3D Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. How does Trusculpt® 3D compare to Coolsculpting?
A. Coolsculpting is outdated for many reasons now:
• It gets less fat reduction than Trusculpt® 3D
• Only Trusculpt® 3D tightens the skin in addition to destroying fat
• Because the skin is put in a box with Coolsculpting, you are missing areas in between that have fat, so there is no uniform treatment all over the area
• It takes 3x longer to receive Coolscuplting than TruSculpt® 3D
• With TruSculpt® 3D the patient can get up and go, whereas with Coolsculpting the skin needs time to be massaged and de-thawed after treatment and has discomfort post treatment.
• TruScupt® 3D can literally go anywhere on the body Trusculpt® 3D gets to higher temperature in the fat for more fat destruction
• Trusculpt® 3D goes deeper for more results in sculpting
Q. Am I a candidate for TruSculpt® 3D Body Sculpting & Skin Tightening Treatment?
A. We will determine whether you are a candidate for TruSculpt® 3D during the consultation. Typically, appropriate patients have a BMI less than 30, however most people are candidates for this procedure. There is a $75 consultation charge with one of our providers If you choose to have TruSculpt here, this fee is applied to a treatment.
Q. How long does the TruSculpt® 3D treatment take?
A. Treatment time depends on the areas treated. To treat an abdomen and both flanks (4 areas) will take about one hour. If only the abdomen, it takes a half hour.
Q. How many treatments will be needed?
A. People typically see results after one treatment. Some people may elect to have a second treatment for final tweaks or for treatments on alternate areas.
Q. Can I return to normal activities after TruSculpt® 3D?
A. Yes, this is a noninvasive procedure and you can return to all normal activities immediately after the treatment.
Q. Can TruSculpt® 3D be used on all skin types?
A. Yes, this treatment can be done on all skin types.
Q. Is there any downtime after TruSculpt® 3D or side effects?
A. There is no downtime or side effect after this treatment. The treatment area may or may not feel tender following the treatment but this will resolve within a few days.
Q. When will I see results after TruSculpt® 3D?
A. After the treatment, your body’s immune system will start to break down and flush out the fat cells that were treated leading to circumferential reduction. Everyone’s body does so at a different rate however, on average, people will see results for fat around 6-8 weeks after the treatment and continuing improvement up to 3 months, however people report seeing tightening within two weeks of treatment.
Q. What can I expect during the Trusculpt® 3D treatment?
A. TruSculpt® 3D is comfortable and requires no anesthetic. During your treatment, a hand piece that emits radiofrequency energy is placed over the targeted area. Pulses of energy cause fat cells to heat up and shrink, promoting skin contraction for a slimming and smoothing effect. There is no downtime with this treatment, allowing you to return to your normal activity following treatment. Most people report it feels like a hot stone massage. Patients will see significant improvement approximately 12 weeks following 1 TruSculpt® 3D session. Additional sessions may be required to obtain desired results.
Q. How much does TruSculpt cost?
A. Let's find a package that works for you.